Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Snowing!!

On my card, not here in VA!!!!!!!! I would not be in such a great mood if it was real snow...I am not a fan ;)

This week our Hostess for the Friday Fun Challenge is Kim! She challenged us to make a *snowy* card with no shades of blue on it.

I used the Papertrey Ink set called Snowfall Additions and my Marvy Snowflake punches, love those things!! And my Top Note Sizzix Die that I love, too!!The cardstock I used is from Stampin Up!, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Shimmery White. The 5/8 in. Regal Rose ribbon is also from Stampin' Up!

Check out the girls cards here:
Kim - Papertastic Creations
Kath - Blame it on the Mojo
Sherry - Stamping, When I'm Not Working

You are going to love what they created!!
If you'd like to play with us, and we would LOVE you to play, use Keyword FFC13 in the SCS gallery or link your blog here for me to see!!

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink and brown of this snowy card...so fun and girly! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! One of my favourite colour combos...those snowflakes are yummy!!! Beautiful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like your snow much better too! Pink and chocolate snowflakes are much more fun that the real deal, yuck! :) That sentiment is so cool, too! I love your card, gf! TFS happy Friday, whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snowy card! The snowflakes look great & I am a big fan of the top note die myself. Of course the pink & brown combo is always a good one! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job, Jimmi. That is a tough challenge and you pulled it off wonderfully!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous, Jimmi!!
    I prefer my snow on my cards and not on the ground, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and elegant, Jimmy! I love how you coordinated your PTI snowflake stamps with your Marvy snowflake punches ~ are they made to go together? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love the colors and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! Great card!! When u get a chance swing by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS card!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab Jimmi! I love the colors! Man I want that PTI set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think card cool.... I love they you posted togher... I would never thought ideal... but I love it hottie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!