Sunday, December 21, 2008

This and That and a Family Visit

Just a little of this and a little of that because I have no stamping to share but wanted to talk to y'all anyway:)

My sister, brother in law and my neices were here for 3 days all the way from Italy. They left Friday night/Saturday morning at 1:30 am and I was so sad, I cried all night and all day yesterday. I am just now coming out of my funk and feeling somewhat normal. It was an unexpected visit so I wasnt ready for all of these emotions...

I miss them so much and it hurts so bad to be away from them. My sister is my best friend in the whole world, my brother (we dont use the "in-law" part cause were tight like that) is the best guy ever and my neices are just like my own children, only better because I don't have to deal with them after I spoil them ROTTEN!

{Me, Mike and Cadence}
I got to meet my neice Payton who is 10 months old now and I hadn't met yet. OMG she is such a doll, so adorable! And my neice Cadence who is my other little bff...she is an angel and the light of my life, I swear, I would do anything for that girl.
{me and Payton}

I was wondering if it's more painful to have seen them and now miss them again or to not have seen them at all for another year...I think it was definitely better to have seen them now! Even though it wasnt long enough it was well worth the sadness I felt when they left.
{Payton and her mommy}
Cadence really likes taking pictures of herself...I think she gets it from her cousin Rachel;)
I have about 50 pictures on my camera like this one...Cousins...so sweet!

I'll be back with some stamping SOON, I promise!!
And while you are waiting there are some WONDERFUL Holiday Extravaganza Challenges going on at SCS! I am hosting one in a couple of days ;)

7 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! I am sure you will treasure those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are all a bunch of cutie patooties!! I'm glad you got to see your family, even if your heart aches now. Hugs to you, Jimmi ( and I know how much you "love" hugs).

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!! So nice to "see" them finally!!
    I know you're having a wonderful visit....make LOADS of cool memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you and your sister and her family are so far apart. Hopefully, when the girls are older, you can talk your sister into letting you borrow the girls for a month.

    I am glad you had time to spend with your dear sister and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO glad you got to spend time with your sister and her family. It's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pictures and family. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is wonderful and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet pictures. Cadence looks like a little porcelain doll. I'm so glad you got to see them. I don't know what I would do without my sister around. Hopefully someday her family will move closer to you.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!