Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #18

This weekend is the VSN Crush!! You HAVE to be there, you just have to! You will not believe the fun challenges all the Lovely hostesses have in store for YOU!!!

It starts tonight with a SUPER Fabulously SASSY Hostess and a Flirtation Challenge to get you warmed up!! I can't wait for you to see who it is...and what her challenge is!!

See you there!!
This weeks Friday Fun challenge is a sketch created by me:) Tomorrow I am going to post a VERY simple tutorial I made for making sketches using Microsoft Word for anyone interested!

This is the sketch I came up with:


And this is my card I made:


I used the Unity Janurary Kit of the Month Love...ETC. and cardstock, ink and designer paper by Stampin' Up!

Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:

Kim - Papertastic Creations
Sherry - Stamping, When I'm Not Working
Kath - Blame it on the Mojo

From this week forward Sara is going to be joining us and playing along with our Friday Fun Challenges. Look for her post on her blog later today...she'll get to it after work...I kinda gave her short notice, lol!

We would LOVE for you to play with us!!! If you do, use the SCS Keyword FFC18 or post your link here in my comments section!

I hope you like my sketch and I can't wait to see what you make!!

Have a great day!!

15 comments:

  1. Its totally gorgeous and not too bright AT ALL!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love it.......are those brads...hearts??? LOL! You really are getting mushy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous layout! and your card just rocks! soo pretty Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and card to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jimmi! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is super sweet!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah you did but I'm going to be all up on it!! Love your card, I'm so going to CASE it one day

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so pretty, Sherry! I love the colors, the cute little heart brads, and your gorgeous double ribbon. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, I meant to say Jimmi (oops!). Where's my "edit" button?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this card & the heart brads...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I need that stamp, and am kicking myself for taking it out of my cart on my last order!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this sketch and had to have a go at it... http://alteredambitions.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funposted-on-saturday.html

    thanks for the great inspiration, Jimmi! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great card, I love the colors and every little detail!
    Greetings from Renate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I'm lovin your sketch, chica! It's awesome! Gorgeous sample to go along with it too, wow!! I actually did mine on Friday night, only just got it uploaded--s l a c k a!-- :) Thanks for the fun, my sista!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!