Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #20, wow!

20?? That's a lot of Friday Fun!!

Today Kath is our Hostess and she challenged us to use 3 different patterns on our cards! Very Kath-like, don't you think? She is so awesome with patterns and papers!

This does have 3, you just cant tell very well...The paper is Father Knows Best from Papertrey Ink and the sun *rays* is acutally a really light yellow circle pattern that wouldn't photograph well.
These stamps are from the new Unity kit Beach Days and Sun Rays.

Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:
Sara - Expressions of a Creative Mind

This card should make you all think of me....in Miami....warm....with flip flops on :-)
Have a great weekend, be back Monday!!

14 comments:

  1. Love the card Jimmi! Have a great time and a safe trip home. Give a shout out to Rod for me. lol


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the card! Have fun at the concert, no mosh pits or crowd surfin' (wait, do they do that at a Rod concert?) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{LOVE}} this, Jimmi! Yep, I definitely need this set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jimmi!!! I feel the sun rays off of your card and believe me I need him in arctic MN!! Have sooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is fab Jimmi! I hope you are having a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just gorgeous!! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally LOVING this card! Of course I saw it yesterday and it is even more beautiful IRL!! I hope you have fun in Miami!! Bring us back some sunshine and warmer weather.......stuff it in your suitcase, ok?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Beautiful!! I hope you enjoy your Miami weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are seriously making me jealous!! I am cold. Not that I need to tell you but have fun at the concert!!

    Your card is adorable. I can't figure out what I like best, so I guess it's just the whole thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card and I love the orange paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! It feels warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! Glad you're getting a vacation since you didn't go to CHA. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card, Jimmi! I'm impressed that you got it posted while you are on vacation ~ extra points for that ;-). I hope it warms up quickly in Miami. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!