Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fun, Hip Hop Hangover & JBE034

Today's post is our Friday Fun Challenge hosted by Kim this week! She challenged us (AND YOU!) to make a card with bright colors! I hope this is bright enough!!

This week our keyword is FFC17, if you play along use that in the SCS gallery and come back and link your card here, too. We'd love to see what you make!

This is also for the Unity Hip Hop Hangover! We had so much fun Hip Hoppin' yesterday and last night!!

And I used the sketch found HERE for the Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge.

Talk about multi-tasking;)
(OH! and I am getting better with my camera, yay!!)
I used the Unity kit Cuter Than Most to make my card. I have had this kit for a while and finally inked it up, isn't it cute?

Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:

Kim - Papertastic Creations
Sherry - Stamping, When I'm Not Working

Thanks for stopping by!! Here's a little treat for you (Good today, Jan. 9th, 2009):


14 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, Jimmi! I love it. Glad you finally inked that set up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, how stinkin cute!! I love this fun set and it goes just perfect with your bright color card challenge. Super fab job, as always, my girl! have an awesome TGIF!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright card!!! It is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love the bright colors! You Rocked this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the sketch. Love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these bright colors. Gorgeous card! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with this set...YES, its bright enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is absolutely adorable! I love the bright colors, clean lines and the image and sentiment are da bomb! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is absolutely adorable! I love the bright colors, clean lines and the image and sentiment are da bomb! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love your bright colors and festive design. Sorry for being a slouch and not posting mine yet. Yours is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set is definitely cuter than most! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have this set and i just love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! I like the colors you used...nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!