Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fun Times and a Couple of Challenges!

Well, this is wierd...blogging at 1 in the morning, but it's New Years Eve so what the heck... ;)
Tonight was fun! We went out to dinner with some friends, played Deal or No Deal and I won $400,000 and then we came home and I made a card. I'd say that's a successful evening, wouldn't you?
Mike and I at dinner:
Our friends Tiffany and Dave:
(they're *dating*, can't you tell, hehe)
The midnight card:
for 2 challenges SCSNYE01 and HCE12
I have figured out how to take good pictures of people with my new camera but I cannot for the life of me take a picture of a card with it :( I am so bummed about that! I know there has to be a certain setting I am missing...If anyone has an Olympus Stylus 1010 or similar camera, help a chick out and give me some tips!!

Happy New Year Everyone!! This girl is tired!


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jimmi Jammi ... hope 2009 brings good things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card! A very Happy New Year to you Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Jimmi! It looks like you guys had fun!! Next year maybe we will "triple" date!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!