Thursday, January 8, 2009

HIP HOP IS BACK!!!!!!!

After a long winter's rest we are back and better than ever!!

Your blog hop starts at Angela's blog where you can find ALL the details on today's Hip Hop Specials and the new fabulous releases!! Then follow the links to the end and the Unity treasure;)

Today I have 3 cards to show you. 2 using the brand new kit called Shine On and one using the sorta new, new to me...single stamp called Love and Meaning. I had a lot of fun making these cards.
(I am still trying to figure out my new camera so bear with me...but I think I am getting better!)

My 1st card is VERY different for me and as JulieHRR was this past week's SCS Featured Stamper, I decided to make a card in true Julie style, simple and snazzy! I didn't pick a specific card, just made one that I thought would be suitable to send to her if the occassion ever arose;)...Good thing is that Rachel loves it and wants it for herself. When the 16 year old likes the card it's a good thing;)

I used the Shine On kit for this card:
The next card is one I made with Valentine's Day in mind. This sentiment fits a couple that I know that got married this Summer so I am going to give it to the wife to give to her husband for Valentine's Day, it just suits them perfectly, and she loves red;)

I used Love and Meaning wood mounted single:
My next card is a birthday card for a co-worker. Her birthday is today so she'll be getting this from me this morning. Hope she likes it. She's not a girly-girl so I hope all the pink is ok...I just couldn't resist!

I used the Shine On kit and Spunky Princess for this card:
Now it's time for me to tell you to come and hang with us in the Unity SCS Forum today from 12:00pm est - 10:00pm est for tons of chatting and fun games and prizes!!

Oh and hop on over to the fabulous Amber's Blog because it's your next stop on your search for the blog candy!! And while you are there be sure to welcome her sweet hubby home who just got back yesterday after being deployed fighting for our freedom!! I am SO happy for her!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and see you at the Hip Hop Party!!

58 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest cards evah!!! Love them, Jimmi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jimmi these are amazing!!! gorgeous pinks and reds make these cards pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jimmi! Ima loving that Shine on set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful beautiful cards, Jimmi! I Love the combo of the lamps and the sentiment from the Spunky Princess set! CUTE stuff!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your cards, Jimmi!! they are GREAT.. and Rachel has good taste.. cuz I like that one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, the last one is my fav! Gotta love all that pink! These are all great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why your daughter was impressed, these are some cute cards Jimmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all gorgeous, but I really, really love the red Love and Meaning card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards Jimmi! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Jimmi! I too love when my girls want my cards! It validates it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them, jimmi, the colors are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the white cleanness of these cards!!!
    FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all 3, but my fave is the last one! I love the colors and the paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice cards. I love it when you use two stamp sets to make a card!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jimmi...WOW them 3 cards are AWESOME!!! I just love the color combinations...and your camera must be working better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. great cards jimmi! I love the patterned papers you used Hip hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK, if I could just get 1 of these fabulous lamps irl, I would be one happy girl! These are SOOOo gorgeous, Jimmi! I love the way your lamps completely come alive against that white base on your first one, WoW! And the papers you've chosen make them all that much more amazing! Your cards are a bright spot in my day! Thanks, buddy and happy hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are the CUTEST Jimmi! I love your stuff every time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely LOVE all these cards...I love all your cards though, so this isn't surprising! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous!! And Brilliant! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  21. JIMMI!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards. so awesome as always. Such inspirational work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Seriously Jimmi! how FABULOUS are your cards this week!!!! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am in love!! These cards are SUPER fantastic!! LOVE them. Thank you so much for sharing!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! These cards are just beautiful! I love that new set!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your cards...they are all amazing. The Love & Meaning V-day card is awesom... that stamp works great for v-day. Loving the paisley dp & the pink brown combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love and Meaning............I don't think I've ever seen this stamp. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous cards Jimmi. I really love both of the sets.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh I am just LOVIN' all of these cards girl! GORGEOUS! Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards, Jimmi! HipHopHappyNewYear to you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh WOW! I love the cards, especially the first one! WOW WOW WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Supah Dupah Cute, Jimmi! I love the first card how the lamps get smaller. CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. SOOO cute! You've convinced me to get the new stamp set. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your blog!! Your cards are awsome!! This is my first hop, and I am having the best time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh WOW!! These are incredible. I love the simplicity of the first card-so stunning! And the last card has such great lighting-the card is gorgeous and looks so warm and inviting:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jimmi, those are wonderful! I love the birthday card, even if the birthday girl isn't crazy about the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOOOOVE the new sets and am so glad HIP HOP is back! HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jimmi these cards are great hun! :) I am happy that Rachel liked your first one! I do too! And the third one is wonderful! I am sure your friend will love the red one! HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable cards - I love those lamps and the paisley paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow such fun cards love the first one. so clean and just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Jimmi! I just LOVE that light set! Adorable cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW, Jimmi...all of your cards are just gorgeous!! I'm so proud of you for making a OLC, I can see why DD loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are all fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards are FLIPPIN AMAZING!!!! I love them and all the colors!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. All your cards are fabulous, esp. love and meaning...I just picked it up yesterday....can't wait to ink it!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. oooooh, Jimmi! I just love your style. All 3 of these cards are GORGEOUS!! OMG! I love them! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your cards are so fabulous Jimmi!!! Love these! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!