Wednesday, January 14, 2009

love, etc...Card & Blog Candy Winner

Here is a wild and crazy, bright card I made with the Unity January Kit of The Month, love, ETC...


This morning I took all the names of people that left comments blog for the blog candy, put them is a box that happened to be on my desk....and then had my good friend Shelby reach in a pull out a lucky winner! (Thanks Shell!)

THE LUCKY PERSON IS......................................



Aunt T said...
I'm pretty sure that it's Angela :)
Thanks for the chance to win.
Happy Birthday Angela!
Teresa
January 12, 2009 7:26 PM


Congratulations Teresa!!!!!!!!!!! Please email me at jimmipm@msn.com so that I can get your BRAND NEW Shine On kit sent to you!!!!

Thanks for everyone that played and left their wishes for Angela.

Here's what Sweet Angela said when she read all your posts:

Angela said...
How sweet and amazing are you? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR the wondeful words that you have written. I can't take any credit as I believe 100% that you were gold from the very start! However- THANK YOU SWEET JIMMI for everything that you do and all the effort you have put into Unity. I appreciate it so very much!

HOW LUCKY AM I??????? Pretty cool, huh!?!?!?!?!?!

Have a wonderful day today. Tomorrow is Hip Hop and I can't wait to show you what I made!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. YAY THE PEACOCK!!!
    Looks FABULOUS!!!!

    Congrats Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your peacock card!!! Love the colors together!!! Can't wait to get the KOTM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute peacock! and congrats to Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Jimmi! I love it! And congrats to Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute! Love it....I'd give ya a *smooch*! LOL! Nice job, JPM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the peacock card!! I so can't wait for the KOTM to get here! It's taking tooooooo long!! (I say that every month. Patience is not my strong suit)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love it!!

    Congrats Teresa!!

    Jimmi, I have given you the Lemonade award. :0) You can read the post on my blog for more info and to pick up your award.

    http://oldecountrycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!