Monday, January 19, 2009

A Lovely Award

My Sassy friend Kim gave me this wonderful award!! I love getting awards!! Thank you Kim!
Speaking of Kim...she hit 20,000 posts on SCS on Saturday night!! She is now the Sassy Sarcastic Stamper!! Love that girl!

Here are the rules...Post this AwardLink back to the ladies who give it to youNominate 7 deserving ladies!
Leave them a comment you awarded them.

I'm going to nominate the following girls:
Jennifer
Maren
Julie
Emily
Denise
Lee
Ramsey

Be back later with some VSN creations!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love you back! You deserve any and every award out there, my adorable and talented friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....I know I seem to be a day late and dollar short lately...LOL....but thank you so much for a LOVELY award!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!