Monday, January 26, 2009

Rubber Romance News!!

I have some very cool news to share with y'all!!

I was asked along with my very good friend Kim (and someone else VERY fun joining us next week) to be on the PCP Rubber Romance Group Design Team!!

Every week we're going to do a challenge and upload it to the gallery there.

This week, the FABULOUS Sara challenge us to use something recycled on our card. I took this little crystal bead and the grey ribbon off of a swap card I recieved sometime last year and used it here on my card!

Stamps: Rubber Romance "Gossip Time"
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Basic Black, PTI Stampers Select Whte, Going Gray
Ink: Black, Regal Rose, Going Gray, Blush Blossom


Don't forget to check out the Rubber Romance group and play along with us using Keyword RRC1!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats for being on the dt!! This i a cute card, love the color combo. I just saw a video of AJ & Brooke at the SCS cupcake reception carrying your pic around... too funny. Did you see it yet? http://scscha.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/01/25/splitcoast-cupcake-reception/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!! Congratulations, Jimmi!!! I LOVE rubber romance stamps and have a TON of them....I really need to pull them out as I haven't played with them in ages...hmmm, about a year I think. ;o) You and Rubber Romance are a PERFECT fit!!! Yippeee!! I cannot wait for all the inspiration to come! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT gig!! Your card is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT... That's awesome! :)

    Your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Love my RR stamps - I'll check it out! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card! I love your recycled crystal bead. Congrats on being on the Rubber Romance design team!!!! You will do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is totally gorgeous!!! Love that recycled bead and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!