Saturday, January 17, 2009

VSN MINI TIME!!

Today was the SCS VSN Mini!!

All of the VSN Mini Challenges are posted now!!
This is one of my cards for tonight. You can find the challenge HERE along with 11 other FABULOUS challenges!
This card uses the Unity kit called Something Within

You can still play any or all of the challenges and upload your cards to SCS until Sunday at 10:00pm EST. The SCS No Uploads on Sunday rule does not apply to VSN weekends!! It's an SCS holiday!

This challenge is HERE. I used the Gratitude=Joy kit for this card and the sentiment from the October Kit of the Month.
What a fun day and night we had! I really hope you will join us for these challenges and for the What's Love Got To Do With It VSn next month, Feb. 20-21! 2 whole days of challenges, NON-STOP! Be warned though....it's HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!

I still have a sketch creating tutorial to post and I will do that tomorrow!! I just had to tell you about VSN and how much fun it is and how much fun is still going on RIGHT NOW!! Oh and I have more VSN creations to show you in another post too! Have to hit the hay....I stamped all my oomph out of me!!

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, gorgeousness! These are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are rockin Jimmi! I had tons of fun today, you girls did a ROCKIN job Hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just so pretty Jimmi!! It was so fun to "work" with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!