Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fun Simplicity

Welcome to another day of Friday Fun!!
This week Sara challenged us (& YOU!) to make a one-layer card!

I had just watched a video on stampinup.com last night about bleach stamping and wanted to try it so I did for this card:
I used Saraha Sand cardstock and Old Olive and Chocolate Chip ink for my card along with the bleach.

This stamp kit is Gratitude=Joy from Unity Stamp Company.

Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:

Sherry - Stamping When I'm Not Working

Kim - Papertastic Creations

Kath - Blame it on the Mojo

Sara - Expressions of a Creative Mind

If you'd like to play along and take on this challenge, use keyword FFC21 on SCS or link your blog here, i'd love to see what you make!!

TGIF!!

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Jimmi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the one layer card - this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi I love how this came out!! wow! gorgeous!! :)that bleach technique is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! You used the technique well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jimmi, this is gawjus! Really, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful card!! gotta try that again, haven't done it in a while

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a new technique!!! I'm so proud of you ;). Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Jimmi girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thud! yes, my jaw hit the desk. this is stunning!!!! love everythign about it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!