Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fun with Girl Friday {and some candy, too}!!

For our Friday Fun this week Kim challenged us to make adorable 3x3 cards and a box to go a long with them! And guess what??? Kim has blog candy for this challenge!! Gotta love that!!

I think I am in love with these little cards!! I had so much fun making these AND there is absolutely no stampin on them! The is some more Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper. I REALLY love this paper, I think this will be the fastest I have ever used up a pack of paper in my life, actually, I don't know if I have ever used a whole pack of paper, lol! But this paper, oh my goodness.....it's ADORABLE!

All of the images are cut out of the paper and work PERFECTLY for this size card!

I made a quick oragami box this morning for my cards to go into. I didn't have time before work to fancy it up but I think I will do that when I get home this evening.



(this pic came out wierd...idk why?)

Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:
If you'd like to play along and take on this challenge, use keyword FFC22 on SCS or link your blog here, i'd love to see what you make!!
And don't forget to go to Kim's blog for your chance at the Friday Fun Candy!!

TGIF!!


17 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are fantastic Jimmi! Love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set Jimmi!! Wow, these papers are great!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and quick and FUN!!!

    LOVE the colours....GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I totally LOVE these, Jimmi! And I know you totally CHEATED too! LOL! but how pretty they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC! You are rocking the Cosmo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love this!! The colors and patterns are sooo fun!!! I definitely want to attempt one of those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are totally adorable, Jimmi!! I'm in awe of your box, too!!! Way to go, chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo Jimmi these are sooooo cute! :) I love the change to the blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH!!! And I love your new blog setup!! It looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the new look....seriously fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the new blog Jimmi! cute stuff too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, Jimmi!! I really, REALLY think I need that paper! Fabulous cards, and I love the box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey, i love this color combination. It looks so adorable and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!