Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hip Hop Classic!!

Morning Hip Hoppers!! Thanks for joining me from the sweetest girl, Linsey's, blog!!

If you didn't come from there...you've got some catching up to do!! Go to the Unity Stamp Co. blog and start your hip hopping there, then follow the blogs til you hit the blog candy at the end!!

I am so excited to show off an adorable classic Unity kit! This kit is LOVE IS TOXIC. Perfect, I'd say, for Valentine's Day!

Short on time (as usual) last night, I needed something quick to make! What's quicker than cute little 3x3 cards? Nothing! So I made these 3 cards and a little box to put them in for your viewing pleasure, hope you like them :)

(it's hard to take nice pics of all this "whiteness" so excuse the wierd colors)




Join us today in the Unity Stamp Company SCS Forum!! There will be lots of chatting, friendships made and prizes given away!! See you there!
Oh and you better hop over to Lynn's fabulous scrapping blog and see what she has for you today!!
See you later!!

47 comments:

  1. Oh Jimmi, what a totally FAB-O Valentines gift set! It simply ooozing with sweetness!! I love this crisp red/white color combo!
    Very vibrant and cheerful and full of looovvvee! AWEsome work, sistah! As always, happy hip hop huggles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. Looks like I should have ordered that kit for my valentines this year.
    FABULOUS! I guess I'm a little late though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the 3x3 cards, they are my favorite size to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and bright project. This would put a smile on anyone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love these!! The white and red combo is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute collection of valentine cards!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Valentine's Jimmi! I love that pic with the pink background! Fabu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' the red and white, crisp!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the red looks great with those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are too cute, Jimmi! I love how simple they are and all that red is UH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi these are so cute hun! So simple, yet so pretty! I love that color too! Thanks for sharing hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute 3x3 cards! Great idea for V-day! HipHopThanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can think of a lot of people I would love to give these to. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable cards! I love the size of the stamp you used and the red really makes it pop! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jimmi Jimmi JImmi!!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You totally ROCKED it as always!! Love that kit and your cards ar adorable!! And you made a Box??? WOW!!! I am impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love 3x3 cards. You did a great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card set! Love the color

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are darling! The box just tops them all off.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh these are so cute... you make easy look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree these are perfect little Valentine's :D tfs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...all that red, love it (but it sure makes it tough to blog surf from my desk ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cuteness!!! I can't believe I haven't ordered that kit yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. very, very cute. 3x3 are my favorite to make, you can do so much with such a small amount of space.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How cute!! Love the bright red and white! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute! Who wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the bright color and polka dots!! Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your card box, it is really cute and i love the red and white polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE this set of cards and box! It's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great work! The red and white combo's really outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Jimmi,
    I think all you work is very awsome... And keep up the great work hottie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!