Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hip Hop Thursday!!

Hi Hip Hoppers!! Hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop so far!

If you didn't start at the Unity Stamp Co. blog be sure to do that! That is where you can find out all about the specials today and see all the new releases...and we have a bunch for you!

Today I have 2 Valentine's Day cards. The 1st one I made for my daughter Rachel, hopefully she didn't peak at it on my table...I know she'll love it, it has pink on it, that's all it takes for her:)

I used this sketch challenge by Amber for my layout: USCSC14

(Supplies: Basic Grey Bittersweet paper and brads, January 2009 Unity Kit of the Month (Love...etc), SU! ink)
This next card I made for ALL OF YOU! To tell you Happy Valentine's Day and that I LOVE that you visit me every Thursday (come back any other time, too, if you want!!)

This is using the SCS Sketch Challenge for the week and Cosmo Cricket paper that my girl Maren has been using that I had to have!! I LOVE this paper, it's so pretty and girly and sassy...just perfect, anyway, this is for YOU!!
Now it's time to HOP over to sweet Laura's blog and see what she has in store for you!! Good luck on your trip to the blog candy at the end....wonder where it will be this week???
See you today in the Unity SCS Hip Hop forum for fun, games and prizes!!!


40 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous, Jimmi! Normally, I am a pink-all-the-way kind of girl, but I love the bright colors on that second one...it's just perfect! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous takes on the sketches this week!! Love all the pink on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the cards! Rachel will LOVE her card too! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these. Great colors in both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi girl! these cards are amazing!!! love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on the second card, so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both - and love to visit your blog. Happy Valentine's Day! (a tad early)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!! I just love those fun colors and that FAB paper on the last one!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure your daughter will love her cards. They are both great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rocked those cards!!!! Awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Maren is so good at enabling the Cosmo Cricket! I bought 3 collections cause of her! Love your stuff as always Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like how you mixed up the colors on the stamp images. tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous cards Jimmi! I'm sure your DD with love her card! I love the one you made for all of us too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards, as always, Jimmi! I love the pink card you made for your daughter, that is sooooo sweet. And the 2nd card is great too. LOVE all the bright colors and how you put the postmark stamp inside the valentine circle. Very clever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome cards, Jimmi! the colors and patterns are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors you used. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jimmi these are BOTH fabulous!! I ADORE the second one........it is so cheerful looking and I love the DP on both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic cards - love the red one especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are goreous, jimmi! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful job! I love the layering on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous & bright cards...

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE love LOVE these, Jimmi!! Fab colors and papers! I'm totally going to CASE you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE these cards, Jimmi! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Perfect :) I love the crispy cleanness of these 2...the matting is super. And the images, well that's just a given that they're FAB!!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw, Jimmi, we love you too! HipHopHappyValentine'sDay!

    ReplyDelete
  26. well aren't you just sweet! :) Thanks for the Valentine! Happy Valentine's to you too! Rachel is going to love that card. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful Jimmi! I love your pp choices on both of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. both are fabulous, Jimmi. Fantastic job and great choice of DP (love BG's bittersweet).

    ReplyDelete
  29. They're both totally gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these cards Jimmi!! That first one especially - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!