Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hip Hop Thursday!

Hip Hop everyone!!! I love Thursday's, don't you just love Thursday's?????

I am so glad you hopped over from Lynn's fabulous blog!! Make sure you start the blog hop at the Unity Stamp Company blog so you can see all the specials and news we have for you today.

Today I have 2 cards using 2 of the new releases from last Thursday!!

They are both birthday cards because one of the sweetest girls EVER is having a birthday today and I wanted to celebrate her!
Happy Birthday Buckie!! I am so glad we are friends and I can't wait to meet you in person! Soon! {one of these cards is on it's way to you....}

This card was made with Birthday Chic! Which I have to say you ALL NEED! It's essential to your stamping, so elegant, and cute and fabulous...I just love it!!


My next card is using another MUST HAVE kit....Love is in the Air! Seriously...buy this stamp! It's so adorable!!

And now I'd like to invite you to join Angela and the Unity Design Team in the Unity SCS Forum for tons of fun, chatting and prizes!!!

But before that....hop on on over to one of my very favorite people in the world's blog.....Maren!!
I want to invite ALL of my Hip Hop friends to VSN this weekend...Unity has donated some prizes for the participants...isn't Angela the best?? Anyway, if you want more info see this page: VSN INFO
And check this out, too:
Unity Blog Hop!

58 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jimmi, I cant wait till my birthday chic arrives! Love the brown and blue!! I'll see you at VSN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love brown & blue!!! And love the pop of red in the second one! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, these are gorgeous! I love what you did with both of them. smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fab. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these cards are just fabulous and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable cards, Jimmi! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute cards & the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards Jimmi!!! I love those 2 sets :) Love the flaggy sentiment thingy on the hot air balloon card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both beautiful cards!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards!! See you on Hip Hop and VSN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards. I love how you used the polka dot paper for the balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! I know Jenn will be stalking the mailman.
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jimmi! I love that Birthday Chic card!! So pretty!! I totally need that set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards. I love those little presents.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable cards Jimmi! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow- these card are great- they may be your best yet! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. DARLING cards Jimmi! wow.. love the color combo on the first one.. and that hot air balloon with polka dots.. yum!! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both of these. The colors on the first one are SO me!!! Super job as always Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these cards...especially the color choices on the 1st one. Great work, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. those are great birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are right, that hot air balloon card, ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those cards! The shimmer on the gift is intriguing! Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cards. The blue & brown is great.... Love those colors together....

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the hot air balloon!! That looks so cool, love the way it matched the Dp, and I really like the colors of the birthday card~

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE both of these cards! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super Cards!!! Your work is so inspiring :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute, Jimmi! :) I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the birthday chic card!! i can't wait until I can order it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute cards! So hard to know what to order next from Unity...so many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow...I love that balloon stamp! Great colour choices too - blue and brown are my favourite colours EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My fav is the brown and blue cards, I love birthdat theme stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome cards! Everytime I see the birthday chic set in color, I smile.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute cards - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards! Have to have those sets!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello Jimmi Mayo
    I love you blog background hot pink from hotwheels

    ReplyDelete
  36. super cute cards, Jimmi!! I love those presents!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love, Love the cards. Love the colors. Just love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, the hot air balloon is georgous, and so cute. Have to check into that stamp set. Both of your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  39. That love is in the air card is adorable! Love the colour combo...love that the primary colour is white. Man! You are making it hard to resist that set!

    And looking forward to VSNing this weeken!

    ReplyDelete
  40. super gorgeous cards!!! Love the colors and that balloon is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!