Monday, February 2, 2009

It's February!

It's the first of a new month and you know that means exciting things for Unity.

First of all, LOOK at this awesome new kit of the month for this month!
I cant wait to get my hands on this FABULOUS kit!
It's only $24 plus $5 shipping for 18 gorgeous stamps...that's a deal that you cannot pass up!!!

The first of the month also means a new Guest Designer for Unity and this month that designer is Joslyn Nielson. She is SO talented and has such a wonderful stamping style!!
Go check out her work on her blog!

I'll be back with some stamping as soon as I can get my mind off of my mini-vacation...WAY too short, if you ask me ;)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, the KOTM rocks! I'm off to check out Joslyn's blog. Welcome home, Jimmi-Jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out!! i am excited for this month. i loved seeing all the flat jimmi pictures. made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fab vacation, Jimmi! I can't wait to get this kit! I think it is one of fav's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very , very cute. 3x3 cards are my favorite, you can do so much with such a small amount of space.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!