Monday, February 9, 2009

Rubber Romance Challenge #3

This week our challenge was really challenging!!

Apparently our sweet, wonderful leader, Sara, does not know that this girl does not do boxes....maybe that box I made last Thursday got her thinking I am "ok" with boxes, lol, but I am not!! I won't break up with her right now...but she has been warned :-)
(just kidding Sara...sort of)

So, this week we are making those tiny, adorable Ghirardelli boxes that were featured on SCS recently.

The keyword for this week's Rubber Romance challenge is RRC3, i'd love to see your creations using your Rubber Romance stamps!!

Here is my box:
I used the stamp called Diva Chef and just cut her down a bit so she'd fit on this tiny box!

Check out the other Rubber Romance girls:

Sara
Sherry
Kim

and join us in the Papercrafts Planet Rubber Romance forum!

Thanks for coming by today!!

4 comments:

  1. Great Minds DO think alike, but your's is sooooo much better!! Gorgeous box, Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely wonderful. Sorry you want to break up with me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm me thinks you protest too much bwahahahaha ... you did a great job on your box

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!