Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SCS Color Challenge 207

I made this tonight for the SCS color challenge #207.

I just love Pumpkin Pie and hadn't used it in a while so I thought i'd try to make something. This card was very quick to make...my favorite kind ;)

I used the February USC Kit of the Month Endings and Beginnings and the Distressed Dots background on this card.

I made 2 cards tonight with buttons...very wierd for me, but I am liking buttons lately (sorry Mare!)!

See you Thursday for the Hip Hop blog hop!!

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jimmi! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this. Gorgeous colors and the image is fabu! I love, love, love buttons. >:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute- and I like the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card. I really like the sentiment and how you matted it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I can't wait for my kit to come! :-) And the buttons....well I can't give you a hard time today...I am feeling a bit ill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a great card.
    Great color combo and I love your use of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the colors work beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jimmi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!