Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Using Up Some Stuff!

I found this box full of all this Cosmo Cricket stuff I ordered last year off of QVC and had never used so I thought it was about time to use some of it. I can't say what the line is called since it was sooooo long ago. But it really has some cute stuff in it. Everything on the card is Cosmo Cricket except the stamp and ink!

I honestly could not buy one single stamping supply for all of 2009 and I would have plenty of stuff to use...but I have a Stampin' Up! order and a Jacksonbelle Embellishments order all coming this week...so never mind that idea....lol...

At least I can feel good that after many months I finally used some of this stuff, right??

I used the Unity Stamp Co. Sketch #14 to make my card:

The adorably perfect little trees are from the September, 2008 Unity Kit of the Month, still available to purchase :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Old stuff is GOOD! But new stuff is funner :)
    I should do that sketch this week...
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! The paper is fabulous and of course I love those trees. Super job as always Jimmi!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jimmi and yay for using your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You know whatever you don't use you can always give to me. hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!