Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's for Madison

This weekend was spent making some Valentines for my neice Madison to give to her classmates.
I saw this ADORABLE owl on SCS and contacted the creator and she gave me all the details so I could make them. Aren't stampers the best??
Mine are a tiny bit different but pretty close.
I also covered a mailbox for Madison so she can put it on her desk to collect her Valentine's at school. I used some Hey Sugar Cosmo Cricket paper that I got last year intending to use for Valentine's Day and never did. I have lots of stuff around here that I "intend" to use!


Now I need to make sure I mail these goodies tomorrow so they aren't late...someone remind me, ok?? LOL!
Hope you've had a great weekend!!

Tomorrow I'll have a fabulous Rubber Romance project for you...see you then :-)

10 comments:

  1. oh yes I remember seeing that owl that you included in your post ... I loved it and I love yours too .. might have ta make myself one hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out wonderfully!! I love your pink owls on a stick! ;) Great job, your niece is one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are totally ADORABLE!!! lucky Madison to have such a GREAT AUNTIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are just too stinkin' cute!! You are such a wonderful Auntie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love. love them! That owl is SO adorable!! You are such a sweetie!


    TOnya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madison is going to be the happiest and proudest girl in the class with her cool mailbox. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh-oh, Jimmi - you'd better watch out or we're all going to start expecting boxes These creations are amazing and adorable! Madison is one lucky chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, that owl has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! Love the pink owl and that Cosmo Cricket paper is too scrumptious on the mailbox! Great projects, Jimmi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuter than cute!!! LOVE that pink owl!!
    Sherri aka sherristampsalot

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!