Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winner Times 2!!

I have 2 winners....30ish minutes late...but 2 winners :)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

18
1
Timestamp: 2009-02-18 14:27:28 UTC

#18:
Cathy said...
I think you made a great Valentine card, it is awesome and no time at all to make. I would love to have the punch also, like everyone else. I have the 1 3/8 punch right now, was ordering 1 1/4 punch the next order. I like the pink bag, but my daughter would take if from me if I won it. She is a bag freek. Always looking for those kind of bags. The frames would make nice accents in any room with the grand kids pictures. Thank You for the chance to win. I will check and see if I am a follower and if not I will sign up to be.
February 16, 2009 8:31 PM

#1:
Tanis said...
I'm already a follower :) I really super "NEED" that SU punch! And since you're drawing on my birthday....well, you may as well just pick me!Have a FINE day!!
February 15, 2009 11:45 AM

CONGRATULATIONS CATHY, YOU WON MY BAG AND FRAME BLOG CANDY!!
CONGRATULATIONS TANIS (& HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) YOU WIN MY PUNCH AND RIBBON BLOG CANDY!!

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR HIP HOP THURSDAY!!


AND SEE YOU FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FOR THE BEST VIRTUAL STAMPING WEEKEND EVER!!!! IT REALLY WILL BE...WE HAVE PRIZES FOR THE SCS MEMBER COMPANIES AND OTHER COMPANIES AS WELL. THERE WILL BE A WINNER FROM EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE!!

FIND OUT ALL THE INFO HERE...and see me, Maren and Jennifer on video, too!!



3 comments:

  1. Hey, it worked!!
    THANKS so much Jimmi!!!
    And thanks for sharing with your readers :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girls!! >:0)

    See you at Hip Hop!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't believe I won.
    Thank You so much Jimmi.
    Love the blog candy that I won and can't wait to receive it.
    See you at HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!