Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fun Prettiness!!

1st of all...did y'all watch Grey's last night?? I cried like a baby...honestly, I had to put my head on Mike's lap and just cry and cry....and I don't cry!! Wow, very emotional.
Ok, back to business...
It's week #24 for the Friday Fun Challenges!

This week Sherry is our hostess and told us to choose from a page of New York & Company outfits. I wonder if Sherry knew that my favorite TV show (All My Children) is featuring New York & Company on it all week, too! All week all the girls have been wearing NY&Co. outfits and carrying around NY&Co. bags...everyday everything I wear is from NY&Co. so it's definitely been a week full of my favorite things, lol!

Here is the pretty skirt that inspired me and if I was a skirt wearer I would buy this tonight!
I am going to look for that zebra striped bracelet this weekend;)

I used the Unity Stamp Company March Kit of the Month called Simple Life on my card and some BEAUTIFUL Cosmo Cricket paper (thanks again Maren!).

I just love the pop of orange on the skirt and tried to do that here with the paper and the ribbon.
This week we have a new team member, Kimme!! I am so glad she joined us and you will be too!!

So check out the rest of the teams cards here:

Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

This card also works for my Hip Hop hangover this week;)

See you soon!!


14 comments:

  1. Stunning!!!!

    Have a great HHH day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! Love the pop of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Orange. Great Job!! I love NY & Co too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Jimmi! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card & I like your take on the same skirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohh, so pretty! I am telling you, I am buying that paper and it is totally your fault. ;o) smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh, I absolutely adore this card. it's gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card...and when you find the bracelet, LET ME KNOW!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this rocks! I love the color combo! such a pretty card. Oh, now I have to catch up on Grey's (I'm about two weeks behind). I can't wait to see what you are talking about. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG........this is AMAZING!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this!!!

    VERY pretty how you did the silhouette flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS card Jimmi! I am in love with those colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!