Monday, March 9, 2009

Glittery Monday

(I am typing this on my new laptop with Windows Live Writer..so idk how it will turn out on my blog…hope it’s ok!)

This Monday we are playing with glitter!!
I needed a birthday card for my littlest niece, Payton, who is 1 today!! Her momma and daddy call her monkey all the time so what is more perfect than a monkey card for her?

I used the stamp set called Wild and Crazy Bunch from Unity Stamp Company. The sentiment is So Many Scallops by SU!

My monkey is covered in glitter…it’s not that visible in the picture but irl he’s SPARKLY!!

mon-glitter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYTON!! I am so excited that you are here in VA to spend your 1st birthday with us!!

Be sure to check out ALL of the Monday girls cards:

AJ
Brooke
Jennifer
Jeanne
Maren (Maren is in Vegas so she isn’t playing this week but you can go and wish her luck!!)Amber (She is off this week, too, in St. Louis)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I think I need that set. That monkey is WAY cute!!
    Fun stripey tummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and just love that monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Payton! :) Hope y'all have a fun time! CUTE card, Jimmi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Monkey card! Tell Payton I said Happy Birthday and give Cadence a hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!!! love your monkey card for Payton! sooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. I love the monkey image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Jimmi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!