Friday, March 6, 2009

Hip Hop {reject}

Here is a little card I made for my Hip Hop post yesterday but just didn't feel like it went with the cute turtles and mushrooms, so I didn't post it.

I made it for kwernerdesign.com Color Inspiration #44. The colors are Pink Pirouette, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White...that stamped piece was Whisper White until I went a little overboard sponging it.

This card is so "not me" but I hope you like it!!

I used the stamp My Heart Sings.

If you want this stamp or any of the other gorgeous and fun Unity Stamps at 20% off, I have the code for you...HAPPY {all caps, one discount per person, not eligible on the KOTM}

This coupon is valid today and tomorrow!!

See you next time!

12 comments:

  1. It's VERY pretty, Jimmi, but I feel a little bad for it since you have labeled it a "reject." ;o) smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is beautiful!!

    Poor rejected thing. :(

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is fantastic!! Compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reject?? I think not! This is very lovely - soft, pretty. I like the ribbon tabs too! Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reject or not...it's awesome!

    Glad you shared it today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this card, the stamp is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may not be "you" but it is still a great card! Great job with the colors and I think sponging the whisper white is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi, I think this is beautiful! You should try this style more often :) Of course your other stuff is fab... but you know what I mean :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, Jimmi! You can always send your "rejects" to me because everything you make is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I *LOVE* it. If it needs a home, you can send it to me. Pink and chocolate - with music. You can't get much more me than that. Well, unless you emboss it or something. Put real chocolate in there maybe? Totally, absolutely love it.
    Reject my patootie.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!