Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hop Hop Makes Me Happy!!

It's Thursday!! I just love Thursdays but I think I have told y'all that before!

Make sure you hit the Unity Stamp Company blog FIRST and then follow the links to all the DT blogs til you get to the Blog Candy at the end! It will be worth the trip, I promise!


Today Unity is releasing an ADORABLE kit called You + Me = Happy!


I wanted to tell you what makes me HAPPY! Besides all the mushy stuff like family and friends....SHOPPING + ME = HAPPY!

Shopping can turn any day into the best day ever for me!! Sometimes even running into the grocery store to buy something can turn my frown upside down!! It's the best therapy for me no matter what the trouble ;) Online shopping, grocery shopping, Black Friday shopping, stamping stuff shopping, clothes shopping...ALL of it!! Y'all probably figured that out already though, huh?? LOL!


I hope that these cards I made for you today make you HAPPY!!


Both of them use the new kit You + Me = Happy.

This 1st card I have to tell you that my sweet husband Mike gave me the idea for and he even punched out the window and the scallop frame for it :)...He said "are you gonna tell your friends that was my idea?" and then when it was finished he said it's "off the hook" which means it's really cute!!

This card is using Ambers Unity Sketch Challenge for this week:
Now it's time to hop over to Brooke's blog!! Make sure your speakers are on because she ALWAYS has something for us to jam out to on Hip Hop on her blog!!

And be sure that you join us in the SCS
Hip Hop forum for fun, friendship and giveaway's galore!! See you there!!

29 comments:

  1. I love shopping too, just makes a crappy day so much better!! Yay for your hubby, so smart!! Love these cards Jimmi! The mushroom is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping makes everyone happy and for sure on Thursdays at UNITY!!
    Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up Jimmi. I was just thinking of going shopping today, and you seriously popped into my head.

    I LOOOOVE your cards. Super cute colors to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...get that boy to stamping...that first card is gorgeous! What a cool idea with the punches and the colors on it are just perfect! Gorgeous cards today, jimmi! smile...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to your DH on first card - it looks very sweet - will he get "co-bylining" on the card? :D
    BTW-love the shopping silhouette gif at the top of the page

    ReplyDelete
  6. shopping is awesome even if it is on line.........like unity stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi your 1st card makes me hapy :) Its so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok.. those are the cutest turtles ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I love the turtle in the window. Too cute. Both are great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is off the hook! love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your supah awesome cards today, Jimmi! Mike is a genius- I can't wait to tell all his buddies he's started stamping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty cards!! I love your colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi, I love them both. Tell hubby he did AWESOME!



    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  14. oo I am a girl that loves to shop too! :) I love your cards this week Jimmi!! And your hubby is a clever little helper!! :) kudos to him! hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree about shopping. Great cards and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful stuff. Loved that you combined the mushroom with the challenge. Tres bien.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are so sweet Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first card got an "awww" from my youngest daughter. Tell Mike he did good. I love the mushroom - and the papers you picked to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cute cards! Don't you love when your man helps out? Did he not want you to tell or did he want some credit?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these colors and your sweet layouts! You ROCKed it this week, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the turtles and mushroom! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute cards i love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely adorable! I really love that first card with the craft and great spring green and blue colors with the little peek-a-boo window...super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You really make excellent cards.
    You have a great eye for the perfect details. I agree with you on the shopping! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Girly..I love these cards :) Especially the turtle one- adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Jimmi! shopping makes me happy too but not after I spent all my money and go broke. . . LOL! SHOPPING + ME = HAPPY + BROKE

    Love both your cards. Awww, those turtles are adorable. I love the circle window with the turtle inside and th cute sentiment. Your second card is so cute too!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card Jimmi! And YAY for the off the hook idea Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super adorable cards!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  29. I ordered this set, cant wait to get it ;)
    and I joined KOTM. so excited to get them ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!