Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday Fun Time!

We are back with a Friday Fun Challenge.


This week we are using the colors found HERE as our inspiration.

These were not the easiest colors to match...this is the best I could do:

I used the March Kit of the Month from Unity SIMPLE LIFE for my card. LOVE this kit, may be my favorite one ever...but I say that every month....
I also used the Just Polka Dots background stamp.


Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:

Sherry - Stamping When I'm Not Working - not home from AZ yet....

Kim - Papertastic Creations

Sara - Expressions of a Creative Mind

Kath - Blame it on the Mojo


This weeks keyword is FFC24 if you'd like to play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Great color combination and I love that metal flower in the middle of your stamped image! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jimmi! I haven't played in so long but I'm baby free today so hopefully I'll have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo Love this card! :) I actually really like that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the colors look totally gorgeous!! I love the flower in the middle, its the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the colors turned out fine. Cheery purple! I'm going to do the Friday challenge a little later today. Thanks for the reminder!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to the new kit.

    Purple is a close second to pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it turned out FABULOUSLY Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!