Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Flowers

It's Monday and we are cutting flowers today!!

The Monday chicks challenge is to have hand-cut flowers on our cards, which meant any flowers not punched out but cut out:)

I chose the new kit from Unity called Floral Friends for my card:

It may not look it but this card is different for me. I am just a standard size cardmaker, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 for me...all the time, so when I had this piece of red cardstock that wasnt quite long enough for a standard sized card I was very proud of myself for using it...not too wild but kind of wild for me ;)

All ink and paper are from Stampin' Up!
I added a little blueish glitter to the flowers to sass them up a bit!

Be sure to check out ALL of the Monday girls cards:
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. very cute Jimmi, love the colors and good job on going out of your size comfort zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo gorgeous, Jimmi! I like the different cut to it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Jimmi! I love the colors and the non-standard size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jimmi! Such a beautiful card! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purty Jimmi!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great with the challenge, I love your cut flowers and your Non-Jimmi standard card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supah cute! Love the colors and your cut out flowers:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!