Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Birthday!

It's Monday again!! (those are pretend exclamation points...this is a rough Monday)
So you know what that means!

Time for another challenge with the Monday Unity Chickadees!

This week we are making birthday invites for kids birthdays.

I went with what I know best, pre-teen/teen birthday invites.
I think that any 10-15 year old girl would think this is an adorable and stylish invite for her birthday:


Had I been thinking ahead of the idea...I would have printed some text on the polka-dotted layer....but the idea came and I didn't have time to make that decision...you know how that is, right?

I used Birthday Chic on my card and had almost forgotten that I LOVE this Unity kit, it's so perfect!
All of the cardstock, ink and ribbon is from Stampin' Up!

Be sure to check out ALL of the Monday girls cards:
AJ
Brooke
Jennifer
Maren
Amber
Jeanne

I wanted to leave you with something to make you smile and laugh this Monday!
We were watching Step It Up 2 yesterday when my neice was at the house and she loved the movie and loves to dance so I took a little video of her...well she didnt know it was a video and you'll see that at the end...it's SO cute!



Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Jimmy that video is hilarious! My kids were watching it too and they were entertained. Soooo cute!
    I love this card, simple yet sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome but your niece is totally adorable!! Gotta love those kid moments when they have no idea they're begin watched. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!! CUTE! Fab card too...that pearl on the bow is perfection! Definitely stylish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little gift!!! Super cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layer of vellum on the card, great color too!! (Aren't neice's the best!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!