Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Rose Butterfly

I made this card for SCS Color Challenge #209 and for my BEST friend who lost her mother recently. She loves butterflies so I hope this card will make her smile.

I used the February Unity Kit of the Month for this card.
If you purchase the March Kit of the Month you will recieve a coupon for $15.00 off any past Kit of the Month, so you could get it and get it with a coupon!
Plus
The folks at COSMO CRICKET have been so KIND AND WONDERFUL to send a SPECIAL, SPECIAL Treat with ALL of the Kit of the Month Memberships for MARCH!

Yep! You got it! If you are a CURRENT MEMBER or if you SIGN UP IN MARCH you will be getting an EXTRA little goodie from COSMO in with your Kit this month!
Tomorrow is Thursday and you know what that means..........HIP HOP!!
See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jimmi! Your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely beautiful Jimmi, love what you did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jimmi! Your friend does LOVE Butterflies and she also LOVES you!!! Thank so much! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favitore
    I love paper and that bufferfly is right up my alley... I just love them....hotwheels

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!