Saturday, March 21, 2009

WSC73 and Photo Tag!

I saw the Weekend Sketch Challenge last night and had to play!

I used the March Unity Kit of the Month for this card and I must say....I LOVE this card, I think it's so cute and fun :) I hope you like it too!


Jenn tagged me on her blog HERE for game of Photo Tag...very BRAVE game for me to play...you'll see why.

Here are the rules:
•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link your six friends to your blog post

This is a brave game for me because the 6th pics folder on my computer is titled "Delete" and has all the crappy pics in it that I don't want people to see...but I was honest and I am posting it...this is the 6th pic in the 6th folder on my computer:
Thats me, my sister Amanda and my mom in the back of the car. We were on our way to Ft. Lauderdale this past January to see Rod Stewart and it was a fun trip...just not such a great self portrait of us...but a fun day to remember!
I want to tag the following 6 friends:



Thanks for stopping by!!
Oh here's a sale for you.......that you will LOVE!

4 comments:

  1. This card is so CA-UTE! I love the sweet pink and green colors and of course those adorable stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card- too cute! I think the 6th folder in my pictures is cards....LOL! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!
    I don't know if I have 6 folders in my photos, but I'll find something. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!