Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fun Hip Hop Hangover

****First thing...I have a winner from Angela's fantastic blog candy offering......****
Valerie G said...
Cute! I'm loving your cards.
April 2, 2009 11:07 AM

Congrats Valerie, please send an email to eryn@unitystampco.com and tell her you won Jimmi's Hip Hop blog candy for April 2nd!!

Onto the Friday Fun...............the keyword this week is FFC26....hope you'll play too!!

For the month of April, Kimme is our fabulous Friday Fun challenge hostess!!

This week its Spring Flowers!!

I used my very favorite image (so far!) from Fresh Beginnings, the April Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company:
My sketch is from this month Sheetloads Sketch, it's a GREAT one you should try it out!!

The patterned paper s the Girl Friday line from Cosmo Cricket and the cardstock, ribbon, ink is from SU!.

Check out the other Friday Fun Girls:

Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

Hope you have a GREAT Friday!!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is totally fun and fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jimmi!! So bright and cheerful, like spring should be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jimmi! I love your card. The colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and springy card!
    I love how gorgeous it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a fabulous card, Jimmi! the colors are so fun! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ya sweetie. Great project! I know you're missing Ms. Rachel. I left ya sumthin on my blog.
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!