Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fun Polka Dots

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is to use polka dots on our cards!

It's also Hip Hop Hangover Day!!
I used Cocktail Party on my card. I definitely think it needs something else, a sentiment or something...but I definitely don't have time to worry about it right now!

Check out the other Friday Fun Girls:
Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

Now I am off to Charlottesville with my best friend Sherry to see Dave Mathews Band tomorrow night...probably shop a bit and eat...I mean what else do girls do on vacation???


We are leaving in 2 hours and I need to get ready!!!!!!!!!!

See you when I get back!!


16 comments:

  1. I think it is fabulous. such a fun party card, great for any girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi this is beautiful just the way it is!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, this is such a cute card! Have fun on your girls vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous just the way it is! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just perfect!! Hope you and Sherry have an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you guys are going to see Dave Mathews without me...AHHHH!!! Have fun!!!

    OH, and beautiful card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! And have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, you guys are gonna have a blast!!! This card is super cuteness and I really don't think it needs a thing, although you can always add stuff to a card and it just seems to keep getting better! Thanks for the inspiration before you left, see ya when ya get back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you chickies are having fun!! :) The card is beautiful and so feminine! Perfect for your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color combo here. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card...love your color choices! Hope you girls have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous.. what's that chandelier stamp in the background? it's beeeutiful!!!! Love your work! hugs bonnierose... I just ordered my first stamps fr Unity, can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!