Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday To You!

I am off work today so it is a FABULOUS Friday!! In fact if you are reading this before 10:00am EST I am probably sleeping....pretty awesome, huh???
This month the Friday Fun Challenges are hosted by Kimme!

This week we are making cards with PURPLE as the main color.

I made this card for a co-worker who wanted a card for his moms 88th birthday:
I will ALWAYS love Roses in Winter...I can always go back to it to make a beautiful, feminine card that looks like it takes a long time but is pretty easy!

Check out the other Friday Fun Girls:
Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

Thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous- you always rock that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is just totally gorgeous, Jimmi!! I love what you do with our favorite set!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!