Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's All About Birds and CAS Today

Happy Tuesday!!

I made this card on Sunday using the Clean and Simple sketch from the weekend:
I used Birdie Inspiration for the card and Porcelain Basic Grey patterned paper.
I made the wavy bottom border with my SU! Curly Label Punch.

Ok, so, last year on April 18th, I posted a picture of a Robin's nest and her 4 eggs....TODAY I was walking into the house and leaned over to smell the flowers on the holly bush by the front door....and there was a Momma Robin about 5 inches from my face staring at me: and when she finally got tired of me staring at her she flew away and perched herself in the big tree in the front yard and squaked at me like crazy...but I got to see her 4 bright blue eggs in the nest:
Same exact spot as last year and same amount of eggs....Isn't nature FUN??

I just hope the cats and foxes stay away!!!
Hope you have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! I love the card too- very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous- and how sweet to see the robin's BLUE eggs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! How fun to see the nest and eggs again!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!