Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jacksonbelle Challenge Time

***I took a new picture, can't believe I posted that 1st one***


Ok, I have to admit, this was HARD! The Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge was to use white on white....and I am not a white card making girl....but felt up for a challenge so I went for it.

The white layer that is embossed is painted with Pixie Dust Shimmerz and SO sparkly here in my stamp room, wish you could see it!
I used stamps that are a 1st for me, the JustRite stamps. I have had them for a long time but never had a punch that they fit in until I recently got the 1 3/4 circle punch from SU!....I don't think I used them correctly but i'll practice some more and see how they feel ;-)

I'm just so used to my Unity Stamps that it was wierd to have to sand these stamps to get them to take the ink....so we'll see if they are worth it, haha.
Thanks for stopping by!!
I definitely want to see you Thursday for Hip Hop...so COME BACK, ok?

Oh and check out this fabulous blog candy Danielle is offering....HERE!
See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jimmi! I love the colors!! LOVE your blog design too! Very cute, love the chandeliers! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!