Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Mini-Cards!!

Today the Monday Chicks are making mini cards!
I love mini cards....just never know when to use them or don't really ever have the opportunity to use them...but I do LOVE making them!

I made all 3 of these exactly the same.
I think they'd be perfect just to give to someone for a little pick me up, don't you?


I used paper from Cosmo Cricket and the stamp set Birdie Inspiration

Now check out the rest of the Monday Chicks:
AJ Otto
Amber Height
Brooke Lien
Jeanne Streiff
Maren Benedict

Have a great day!!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to get this kit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are totally cute and it gives me a great idea for a stamp set that is sitting out in my craft room! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in LOVE with your mini cards. I almost ordered that kit....now I wish I had!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!