Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, Monday...

It's Monday...again!
Normally it's hard to come to work on Monday, but when you were off Friday and out of town for the weekend, it's REALLY HARD to come back to work..............but I'm here :)
Today we are making cards with woodland creatures, basically if you'd see it in the movie Bambi, it's a woodland creature...
The little deer is from the November 08 Kit of the Month and the tree background is the So and So Loves stamp both from Unity Stamp Co.
Speaking of woodland creatures, while I was out of town over the weekend the little Robin eggs hatched!!

Cute little aliens arent they??

Now check out the rest of the Monday Chicks:

Oh, I bought a new tool yesterday at Joann's that I really want to tell you all about tomorrow, so make sure you come back!!!
Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Jimmi!! Feels so much like spring with the bright colors!! Love the combo of the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!!!
    LOVE the *awesome* deer in combination with so and so!!!
    The colours are completely fabulous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Jimmi! I LOVE this! We have a nest like this on the wreath on our front door. Yikes! We've been going through the garage trying not to jostle the eggs and disturb the birds. So exactly how long does it take baby birds to leave the nest???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... Gotta love those aliens

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. CUTE card today Jimmi! very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge....love the baby birds!! I played, check here http://karenmclaughlin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! And what sweet little babies. I'll take them! Alien and all! Great photo. I hope you had fun over the weekend. We've missed you.
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!