Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Unity Celebration Day #2 {more sneak peeks}

It's Day 2 of the BIG Unity Anniversary Celebration!!

Today's fabulous stamping challenge is being hosted by Design Team member
CHRISTI!

You can check out her challenge and all the challenges each day in THIS SCS thread!

I will admit that I failed on this challenge...but I liked the card too much to start over so here it is with a SNEAK PEEK at 2 stamps in the May
Kit of the Month:
The sentiment and the paper pieced house are both from the May Kit of the Month!

These DT Girls have SNEAK PEEK'S TODAY, TOO:
AJ
Kimber
Amber Hight
Christi Snow
Heather Brown
Jeanne Streiff
Jennifer Buck
Laura Williams
Lindsey Rickett
Maren Benedict
Robyn Weatherspoon
Renee' Dezember

As far as Christi's challenge goes, I managed the "Flowers", "Ribbon", "Scallops" and "Teal"....just no "Insect" so I am celebrating Unity's "FRST" Birthday, lololol! Luckily for me I am not eligible to win anything anyway but YOU need to use all 5 requirements to be eligible for the MOST fabulous prizes ever!!

Get to stamping and I will see you tomorrow with another challenge and another SNEAK PEEK!!


15 comments:

  1. You crack me up, Jimmi! But you are right, this card doesn't need anything else...it's gorgeous as is! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that is uber cuteness!!! I LOVE IT!!! It's packed with gooness, but nevah too much--nevahhhh!! Perfection on the ribbon too! Can you just send this to me so obsess over and wuv it forever and ever! lol :) fab sneak, Jimmi tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors.. ur card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous my dear!! :) I absolutely love it! haha FRST... oh Jimmi.. you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Jimmi this is GREAT!!! Love it all the colors the ribbon - EVERYTHING :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Jimmi! I love the colors and whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh stop you are such a great artist and card designer. I love it. You always choose great color combos and the right amount of embellishment. I love everything you do.
    I know it's your design but if you a a little butterfly..(wink)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too funny!!! Love your card.. Great colors..

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dp paper it works so great on your card. you could add a butterfly on there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh well about not meeting all the challenge requirements!! It's a great card without the insect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't blame you - I wouldn't have changed a thing just to fit the challenge. Ca-UTE!!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jimmi- this card is simply FABULOUS!! It really caught my eye. LOVE what you did, and you crack me up with "FRST" nice job!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AWESOME Jimmi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!