Monday, April 6, 2009

Unity Kit of the Month Monday!!

This week the Monday Challenge chicks are inking up our Unity Stamp Company Kit of the Month for April!

I cased myself and used the layout from the April Sheetloads of Cards sketch that I used the other day...it's just such a great sketch, I couldn't resist!!

The paper I used is from the Porcelain Collection by Basic Grey.

Be sure to check out ALL of the Monday Chicks cards:

AJ
Brooke
Jennifer
Maren
Amber
Jeanne

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. I love how you used the dress stand! I'm so excited to get the KOTM this month! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang! I should have looked there! I was struggling with a sketch!
    cute card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and paper with that image!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!