Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebration Challenge #5 & May Unity Guest Designer Challenge

Today is officially Unity Stamp Company's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITY!!

On a personal note, I have to say "THANK YOU" to Angela for bringing Unity to my life...it has really changed me for the better!!

Each month on the 1st some of the Unity Design Team members will be participating in a challenge with the newest Kit of the Month. And we would like YOU to join us!!

Would you like to be a guest designer??? This is your chance!

What do you need to play? The April KOTM!

What do you need to do:
Make a card or layout using this sketch and post it to THIS thread in the SCS Forum.
The keyword for this challenge is: USGDC01
You have until May 2nd at 8pm EST to link your card/project!

Here is the sketch for you for this month challenge:


Here is my card using this FABULOUS tree & saying from the May Kit of the Month:

Check out the other Design Team Members playing along, ALL using the May Kit of the Month {another sweet day}:


Also today I am hosting the Celebration Day #5 Stamping Challenge in the SCS Forum!!
Here is my challenge to you:

USE YOUR VERY FIRST (OLDEST) UNITY STAMP OR KIT THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CARD, LAYOUT OR 3-D PROJECT for your chance at some fabulous prizes and the GRAND PRIZE of the Unity Kit of the Month FREE for an entire year!!

1.) You have until May 8th at 9AM Central time to post and link your projects.
2.) Please link your projects to this thread.
3.) Please use the keywords: USAC5 & Unity, when you are uploading to SCS.
4.) Feel free to create cards, layouts or 3-d projects for this challenge.

Here's my card with one of the stamps in my very 1st Unity delivery:
Did Angela know me from the beginning or what?? She just knew that Shopaholic was the kit for me!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for BOTH of these challenges!!!


5 comments:

  1. Such great projects! I enjoy seeing your work each and every time - you never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, both cards are GORGEOUS! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your cards! That shopping set was MADE for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are very sweet...lovin the flowering tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both gorgoeus cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!