Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flower Soft Card

So, I caved in and ordered some Flower Soft (some new BG paper and some Fluffy Stuff, too)....and it's pretty fun stuff to play with!! And there is more in that little jar than I think I could ever use in a lifetime!!

I order my fun stuff like that from Eclectic Paperie: 1. because those are some sweet girls running the place, 2. because they get the orders out FAST all the way to me in VA from CA!, and 3. they always have the "latest and greatest" in their store.

Here's my fun little card using my new Flower Soft. The Flower Soft I used is the Summer Mix and I dotted the flower with my Pumpkin Pie marker to make it match the paper I used.
I used stamps from the NEW Everday Adorable Unity Kit....yesterday was a GREAT mail day, new stamps and fluffy, fun stuff.
I can tell it's almost Summer.....................because I can't stop thinking about this guy.....I go to bed thinking about him, wake up singing his songs...sing them in the shower....this has to stop....or maybe not? ;-)
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you!!!! Don't chase him out of your head, you'd be NUTS!!
    Adorable card to by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card.. need to get me some of that flowersoft.. love it.. and yeap, I'll have some Kenny any day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!

    I'm still resisting the flower soft (I think).

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!