Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fun Mother's Day Card!

It's Friday!! Time for a Friday Fun challenge.

In honor of Mother's Day we are making Mother's Day cards.

Here's mine, it's a Mother In-Law's Mother's Day card:
The base of my card is Curious brand Cryogen White from www.cutcardstock.com and the polka-dotted paper, stamps, ribbon and ink are all from Papertrey Ink.

I used the Clean and Simple challenge for this week on SCS, it's a sketch challenge.

Check out the other girls' blogs for their fabulous creations!

Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry

I hope to see some pretty creations.

When uploading to SCS, use keyword FFC31.

Happy Stamping!!



9 comments:

  1. That's totally gorgeous! I need to play with that stamp set more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jimmi! Love your layout and the gorgeous PTI colors/stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its totally gorgeous!!
    I'm glad you didn't throw that set away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this and the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I love the colors and the sketch is great! I'm sure your MIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors are soooo yummy. Great job! I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I could EAT this card! It looks like those lovely sweets that are slices of rock. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style gf.. love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!