Monday, May 4, 2009

Jeweled Monday!

Happy Monday!!

Today, I think the Monday challenge is to make a "jeweled" card...it might be something else, we're kinda wild like that, lol!

I really need a few Mother's Day cards so I took this opportunity to make one, possibly for my mom or mother in law....haven't decided yet ;-)
I used the BEAUTIFUL flower bunch from the Unity May Kit of the Month {fresh beginnings} and LOTS of lime green Stickles on the flowers to give them a jeweled effect.

My sketch I used is the Weekend Sketch Challenge #79 which is hosted by Jenn this week. I LOVE this sketch and all 3 Mother's Day cards I need might just use this sketch!!

My Monday Buddies can be found here:

AJ, Amber, Brooke, Jeanne, Jennifer & Maren

(I think Brooke is taking today off for some WELL deserved stamping R&R but visit her anyway cause she's such a sweet chick;))



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! I really like the color combo and how you popped the flowers over the top like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this very cute. This paper is my favorite I think of making memories love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE stuff! I love that added bling and this paper is amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Jimmi!!! Love all the PP :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it.. are those chloes closet papers?? I have that same set.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!