Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Birthday! VSN, too!

Today the Monday chickies are making birthday cards!

I used the new kit by Unity that's geared towards scrappers but as you can see if great for cards, too! It's called Confession i {luv} Unity.

I made this birthday card for someone that I am sure is one of the nicest people I am GOING to meet...in July, in Orlando ;) Lori Craig..today's her birthday and I am actually going to mail this card...I know, crazy concept but it's true!

Check out the rest of the chicks creations:


Here is a VSN card I made!!! It's VSN Weekend....I know it's Monday but we are extending the party a bit ;) You have until Tuesday at 10pm EST to upload your cards to SCS and there are some of the most fabulous and fun challenges EVER!!

This card is for Kimme's Slot's of Fun Sketch Challenge! The layout looks like a slot machine, TOO cute and creative isn't it?? Yeah, the VSN Vegas Showgirls are some talented ladies!!
(seems SCS is down so I can't link to the challenge but I will when it's up!)

I used Everday Adorable for this card!

Oh and we still have PRIZES to give away for VSN so maybe if you play today YOU will win one!!

SEE YOU THERE!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Jimmi! Jimmi! I cannot wait to see you in Florida!! Thanks for my sweet birthday wishes. I love the card! I'll display it proudly. Have a wonderful day, girlfriend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are totally FABULOUS!! I love them1

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of them! wow!!! SOME GREAT IDEAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi,
    U have been nominated by me for a blogger award, come and see.. and leave some love hugs to you, bonnierose
    http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2009/05/honored-and-some-wonderful-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love the slot sketch card and will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!