Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Simple Sentiments

Today the Monday Chicks are making cards with "simple sentiments" on them.

So here is my simple sentiment card:
Can't get much more simple than "Happy Birthday" can you?
Also, I needed a birthday card for a co-worker so this worked out perfectly!

All stamps used are from the Unity May Kit of the Month {another sweet day}

Check out the rest of the chicks creations:

AJ
Amber
Brooke
Jeanne
Jennifer &
Maren (she's doing something else FUN today so check her blog out!!)

I have lots of work to do today already sitting on my desk....hate that, but it's got to be done!
Have a GREAT day!!

4 comments:

  1. this is darling Jimmi!! looks like you and Jeanne were thinking along the same lines with the happy birthday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... get outta my head! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful.. can't wait to get this kit myself!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!