Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stampin' Up! Offer and a Blog Award!

Hey there!


I am having a blogging/stamping mind block....just a lot of crazy, yucky stuff going on at home....sorry everyone.

I do have an offer for you.

I am a Stampin' Up! demo and just do it to get supplies for myself and a couple of friends.

Since I still have like $80 to make this quarters minimum I am looking for a few orders.

I have a special Jimmi Friends Offer for you so email me if you want to know about it:


jimmipm@msn.com





Thanks!



And Bonnierose gave me this award on her blog:



Thanks Bonnierose!!



1 comment:

  1. If I wouldn't have just signed up to also be a Su demo, I would totally help you with your $80. Sorry! I also really signed up for myself and a couple of friends! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!