Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Flower!

Happy FRIDAY!!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is to make a Summery card with Summery stamps and Summery colors!

Well nothing says "Summer" to me like Only Orange and Pink Passion! I just love these colors for cheery, Summery cards!

Not much stamping here:

I used my new Daisies die for the Big Shot (for my Cuttlebug actually!) and a stamp from the Beach Days and Sun Rays

If you'd like to play along use the keyword FFC34 on SCS or link yoru blog up so I can see it:)

Check out the other girls' blogs for their fabulous creations!
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry
Thanks for stopping by to see me today!!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable- I love those colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, happy look to this! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a fun card, Jimmi! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable.. wow.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is VERY summery!! Awesome card, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!