Sunday, June 28, 2009

BIG {exciting} News!!

Did you see THIS??

I am now part of the fabulous Jacksonbelle Embellishments Design Team!!!

I have loved this store since I started stamping a few years ago and I am so excited to be part of their team now!!

I made a quick card to say "Hi" as part of the Jacksonbelle team and to show off some of the fabulous products in the store.
(it's almost midnight so pardon the horrible lighting!!)

On my card I used:
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Punch {LOVE it}
Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine Paper {LOVE it, too}
and Prima Say it in Crystals {LOVE them, they are so big and sparkly!}

Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my exciting news and I hope you have a great day or night ;-)!!!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Jimmi!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jimmi! I love that swirl on the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jimmi! So excited to be joining you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jimmi!!! I LOVE the colors, WOW!!!! I am so excited to have you on our team! We are going to have a great time and your beautiful work will be an inspiration to MANY!!!

    BTW, is there a REASON that my word verification is "sycho"?!?!? Has Lindsey been talking about me?!?!?!? LMBO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jimmi! Gorgeous card! And congrats on a well deserved appointment! Your work is just beautiful (of course I've seen it before because I am a HUGE Unity fan!!). Can't wait to work with you! Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Great job also with the card...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jimmi! I hope that it is wonderful experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did just read it on her blog and I was just coming over to give you a huge CONGRATS!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! You will do a fabulous job! Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!