Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fun for Fathers!

Quick post today for the Friday Fun Challenge...

We are showing off cards for Father's Day or cards for a special man in our life!

I made this card for Mike "just because". He's not my dad so I don't have to make him a Father's Day card and I already showed you the cards for my dad HERE....

This saying is one that my mom uses ALL the time in a very sarcastic way when someone is being irritating..."You're SUCH a treat...." I can just hear her saying it to Mike when he's teasing or messing with her, with a BIG smile on both their faces, LOL!!

I used the June Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called Perfect In Every Way!!



Sorry for the bad pic...whenever i have to take a pic at home versus at work it turns out horribly.....sorry!!

Check out the other girls' blogs for their fabulous creations!
Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

Thanks for stopping by to see me today!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! Mike will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. How did I miss this one? Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!